David A. Berlin Esq.
David represents clients in a wide range of litigation, including civil rights, employment discrimination, abusive debt collection practices, foreclosure defense and legal malpractice. He is admitted to practice law in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
David is an experienced litigator who has handled multiple jury trials. He provides advice to clients at every step of their cases.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a judicial fellow for the Honorable Robert P. Coleman in the trial division, felony criminal section of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Before law school, David was a reporter and news assistant for the San Diego Union-Tribune (a newspaper with a circulation of approximately 340,000) and wrote over 200 news articles.
Throughout David's professional career, he has challenged large institutions and the government on behalf of individuals and small businesses.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights
- Employment Discrimination
- Abusive Debt Collection Practices
- Foreclosure Defense
- Legal Malpractice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- The George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Journalism
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Robert P. Coleman in the Trial Division, Felony Criminal Section of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Judicial Fellow